18 April 2007

Today's spelling lesson

Fact: James doesn't know how to spell "controversy." He always spells it "controversey." He's far from being as smart as a fifth grader (like that surprised any of you!).

Remember, James: it's spelled C-O-N-T-R-O-V-E-R-S-Y.

P.S. I'm not entirely sure if Wolf, a.k.a. Jesse J. Brown of Dunedin, Florida, is still defending Sveasoft (considering he was one of the very few developers -- before being kicked out by James Ewing). If he is, then feel free to contact him. He has just as bad of an attitude as James.

P.P.S. James, if you're reading this (I know you are, since I see your IP address [24.218.180.167] in the logs), drop me a line. You know the e-mail. If you're willing on having a civilized discussion, I will erase this blog. Unlike you, I honor my promises.

No comments: