11 April 2007

The Marching Moron

James still thinks my name is Andrew. Or maybe today it's Gary. Who knows... he can't seem to figure out who I really am! James Huston Ewing

I've heard that frustration and anger can interfere with higher brain functions. In James Ewing's case, he's an imbecile. He's already tried to erase negative information from Wikipedia, but Tor nodes are quickly blocked there so he's relying on his vandalism of Seattle Wireless' wiki.
UPDATE: Seattle Wireless protected the SveaSoft page, but James tried to bypass the protection by registering under the username "Muckle Torkle." The username was subsequently deleted and protection was fully restored. Way to go, Seattle!
James, James, James... do you really think you can convince anyone your company is not a miserable failure by insulting me? Or maybe you're not insulting me! Who knows... according to James, I've got dozens of names!!

No comments: