11 March 2007

Who deserves privacy?

In case you've not noticed, James Ewing has been e-mailing image hosting providers to get a picture of his wife, Åsa Ewing, off the Internet completely. He's even gone so far as to erase all information about her from an old web site!

The text he deleted was:
My name is Åsa Ewing I was born and raised in Stockholm and I am 35 years old. I moved to Massachusetts in the summer of 2006 with my husband and our two boys Ryan and Lucas. I am an educated elementary school teacher, and right now I´m working on my Masters through the University of Stockholm. I like living in Massachusetts, and I enjoy working at the Swedish School.


I guess James doesn't want the world to know that neither he, nor his wife and children, exist. Too bad he couldn't extend the same amount of courtesy to all the ex-customers he harassed over the years.

Oh well. At least I've found yet another way to get on James Ewing's nerves.

No comments: